Thursday, June 28, 2012

What would we do without them???

What would we do without them?  Family and friends is what i'm talking about.  This post is going to be hard to type because of the tears that get stirred up every time I think about how lucky I am to have all of them.   As I was preparing this video I got thinking about how fast time goes by, and how important that it is that we let the people that are dear to us know how much we love them every day.  In my life, as have many of you, I have lost loved ones close to me.  My little brother Josh was one of them.  At 17 years old he was killed at our family business.  The youngest, sweetest and most innocent of us all.  I've always said that god takes the best ones so that we have really strong angels up there to help the rest of us make it through!!  I have the best family and friends in the whole wide world.  I love them more than anything.  And everyday since my brother passed away I feel like I have truly learned to appreciate them.  Listen....I know life gets crazy busy, and that there are so many distractions out there that take your focus away from what is important.  But when it's all over, all we have is each other.  Our memories and our relationships.  Everything else means nothing  when you are looking at the big picture.  So today.....take a little extra time with the ones you love.  Write that letter, make that call cuz ya never know when our time is up!!!  Hope you enjoy the movie.  This is my family!   And Ohhhhhhhhhhh how much I love them!!!!

This video is dedicated to my family and to my brother Josh and my little nephew jonny walter.  I miss you both so much.  Can't wait to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment